Wednesday, June 24, 2009

chix with dix

Northampton does have a lot of weird posturing going on, and like I said before a lot of goofy people, but when I got back I began to realize that Bethlehem has a lot crazies/annoying people too. I was out for drinks at the Your Welcome Inn and on the way back I stopped in a gas station to pee. A guy that looked like a typical Lehigh Univ. bro approached me. You like transvestites right? he asked. Like girls with penises, he explained; he seemed to think that I didn’t know what a transvestite was. What makes him think that, I thought. He continued to explain to me what a transvestite is. I said, what is it? Is it the skinny jeans, the glasses, the Las Vegas coat that changes color depending on how the light hits it (pictured in the previous blog post and discussed in an entry from December)?

Finally I said, you got me bro, I just dig those chicks with dicks. He gave me a hug and said, I was just kidding.

2 comments:

My Blog List

Followers