Wednesday, June 3, 2009

new sidewalk

We're getting a new sidewalk in front of our house so there are guys out there laboring throughout the day. (I was tempted to write the address of my blog in the wet cement but I decided that my parents wouldn't appreciate it). I find that often when I walk outside these guys say something funny or witty, but for some reason I always have to ask them to repeat themselves, and this just ruins what would be pleasant banter. For instance, one time one of the guys said, 'want to help out?' This would be funny if they said it to anyone, but I think it's even more funny directed at me, since I probably look to them like a douchey college kid unfamiliar with hard labor (which is essentially true). But I had to ask the guy to repeat himself about two times, because it was difficult to hear him over the noise of the radio they have playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers