Wednesday, June 24, 2009

days of new england

I was in Northampton last weekend visiting all those people up there. I picked up Ezra, Jo and Dave along the way. Dave documented much of the trip with his new camera. Here’s me with a bothered look on my face.

We went to Target and Dave and I bought the same shorts; then we played Sam Tilley and Ben ? in badminton. We may not have won, but we said a lot of obnoxious, insulting things. Sometimes that's all that counts.

We went to brunch both mornings. I find brunch endlessly satisfying. Downtown I was reminded of all the goofy ass people in Northampton: colored hair, dreadlocks, stupid pants, cargo pants, piercings, etc. etc. We were walking and I made this remark to Jo. Watch out, she said. Sure enough, when I turned around there was a frumpy looking girl with dyed blue hair and stupid cargo pants. Then a few steps later we passed by a white guy with dreadlocks.

1 comment:

  1. We should document them next time we go, then make some kinda quiz about it.

    Like, "which goofy Northamptonite are you?"

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Followers