Monday, September 28, 2009

september issues

This morning I went on a nice long run in the rain and as usual reflected about the serious things. I didn’t figure anything out. Maybe tomorrow.

This afternoon I went downstairs and soft-boiled an egg. While waiting for the water to heat up I smoked a cigarette with Ezra out on the balcony in the rain. We surveyed the faux urban landscape of prescott. It seemed slimy and dirty.

This evening I was feeling gloomy so I decided to go with Perrie, Sibba, and Beryl to see a movie, The September Issue. I don’t know why the hell I did that, because I feel more depressed now than I did before.

Oh yeah. My contemporary French film series is starting next weekend. Sunday @ 7 in the evening in the new film & photo building. The film is Coup de torchon. Come. You’ll make me feel like I’m doing something worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers