Sunday, January 11, 2009

Today I watched Catherine Breillat’s Fat Girl with my parents in the living room and felt uncomfortable during the sex scenes. Then later I went on facebook and randomly looked at a ‘friend I might know’ and I noticed that she has a blog with less comments and a profile with less views than mine. That was gratifying. I’ve been going on the computer a lot lately, for lack of anything better to do, and it is generally unsatisfying. I’m going to go on a run momentarily. The activity will do me some good.

7 comments:

  1. YEAH MAN WATCHING SEX SCENES WITH YOUR PARENTS IS HELL OF AWKWARD

    LATELY I'VE FOUND THAT USING ALL CAPITAL LETTERS REALLY CONVEYS MY INTENDED TONE OF ANARCHIC MIRTH

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, but it also seems a little patronizing. i'm not sure if that is what you're going for

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm telling you, you should have just stayed here for janterm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i try to only watch sex scenes with my parents. it keeps our conversation strained-- just the way i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My parents have made it their habit to have sex in front of me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, bro. It's Jared. I made a blog in order to compete with yours, which is totally a travel-blog now (even minus the posts). Word.
    Later, bro.

    p.s. Pussy, bro.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Jared.

    Your travel blog is phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Followers