Sunday, March 22, 2009

;lskdjfsd

Today I met Katrin at St. Michel and we walked next to the Seine and around the Jardin des Plantes. I was reminded of the scene from La Jetée, but I didn’t say anything.

Later, I went to see The International at the MK2 Biblioteque. I really enjoy seeing international motherfuckers fight against the evils of globalization.

After dinner I met Jared for a drink at the Motel. We talked to the bartender for a while. He’s a good guy. He gave us each a shot for free before we left. On the way home, I debated over how I should spend the rest of my evening. I have not been productive as far as school work goes, so I said to myself, I should just stay up later than usual and watch Sans Soleil—I have to do a sequence analysis for it that is due Tuesday. Finally, though, I decided that I would just work on it tomorrow instead and get to bed earlier.

When I got back home I felt hungry and decided to make myself a sandwich. At first, actually, I was just going to eat a piece of toast with cheese, but I decided to go all out. Something about making this sandwich inspired me anew to just stay up and work more.

However, as I ate the sandwich, which was good, something about it made me decide that it’d be better to put off the work. Now I’m writing in my blog and talking with people on facebook instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers