Saturday, December 20, 2008

going fishing

Last night I dreamt for the second time about going fishing. The first one was about fly fisherman and a naked Chinese man casting their poles in my direction. In last night’s, I was with some of the Frisbee team, splashing around and wading in a river. Ezra was saying, “It’s all just a show.” Carol, at the other side of the water, agreed with Ezra and yelled something like “Yeah, it’s all so excessive.” If fell in the water but it felt nice and I swam around and enjoyed it.

I got a hair cut today. In the room where they wash and color peoples’ hair there was a girl with platinum blond hair. I was hoping she would wash my hair, but I got a guy instead.

Later I went to Jessie’s house to show her sister my final film that I made for Bill’s class. Her parents were around so they looked at it too. Jessie’s dad got surprisingly into it. Mr. Horning is an interesting man who gets very indignant about things. For example, he doesn’t like Jessie’s name, so he calls her Jenny. Today he talked about how he learned for the first time recently that movie theaters sell hot dogs.

7 comments:

  1. I'M IN UR DREAMZ

    ENACTING METAFORS IN UR UNKONSHUS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is really, really awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. perhaps this dream is about you wanting to be more honest, as you say in the previous post, not being able to express how you actually feel, so you just fall back into what is comfortable (water=mommy womb) and put on an act

    i like this blog too

    BOOKMAAAAAARK

    show me your filmz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ben has never had his hair washed in one of those sinks

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's probably true, but I don't understand the relevance of pointing that out

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's equally if not more relevant than this entire blog, although the world becomes a sadder place each day you do not update

    ReplyDelete
  7. well, one thing is true, Ben really should try getting his hair cut by someone other than his mom, and then maybe he would get to experience a hair wash in one of those sinks. who knows, maybe if he goes to american hairlines, he'll get the girl with the platinum blond hair.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Followers