Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Restless sleep last night. I woke up sometime early in the morning and started imagining things that could go wrong with the visa application process.

Yesterday was uneventful in a relaxing way. I met with Bill Brand and we talked about film archives and things like that. It wasn’t the conversation I wanted to have, but I don’t know what that conversation would be. After that I went out to lunch with Kristin in Amherst at Judy’s. We talked about our semesters. It was a satisfying conversation, especially since I hadn’t seen her in a while. I was indecisive about what to order and I tried to make an analogy about this indecisiveness with the rest of my life. It was a poor analogy. After lunch I met with a girl from my French class to talk about my final paper. She has a certain nervous enthusiasm about school work that I don’t understand. While she was talking about her sculpture class, I noticed on gmail that I had received a message on facebook from a girl I had met the other day. It surprised me. It was a thoughtful message.

At the mod, Taren came over to see Ben. She makes a lot of semi-sarcastic remarks. Sometimes I don’t know how to respond to sarcasm. Later on Dave and I talked about academics who in their writing use lots of words in quotations, italics, and exclamation points.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    I am Rosa, a sexy and beautiful woman. Internet is a quite good place to meet friends and even find whatever your need. I am just in the beginning of my career and want to find a black man, so I uploaded my hot and even hot photos on **********INTERRACIALLOVING.COM**********. I'm waiting for u........

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Followers