Monday, December 15, 2008

Today I slept in. I think I had strange dreams, but I can't remember them now. I went to the dining hall. The guy who lets me in for free seemed glum. I wonder if he feels exploited by me. But that seems selfish. To assume that I'm the cause of his glumness. But maybe I'm not holding my self accountable.

Later I went on a run. I was thoughtful. I reflected on my semester and the kinds of things I've written in my journal. I thought, "a lot has happened to me this semester, and I've really pushed myself to articulate what these things have meant." After the run I made a grilled cheese sandwich and regretted it.

At Rao's later in the evening I was annoyed by the people sitting next to us. The staff there annoyed me as well. I don't like their mannerisms. After that I did work in the mod. We talked about putting quotations around middle names. We laughed about that. Later I said, "we should have started a blog." Then I decided I would start one.

6 comments:

  1. Then Ezra said something hilarious. Everyone laughed. "Ezra's so cool," someone said. They all agreed.

    Then many women entered the room and made love to Ezra.

    Later Ezra received bags of money from a South American general. That was weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you a bro? Rao's is a really sensitive place, and I think I remember seeing your ugly mug sitting behind me tonight. Well, you were in a public place, and it's a free country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My blog is about truth. This is fantasy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your life sounds so tedious, you could stick a fork in it and it wouldn't squeal. Feed it some fantasy, before your earnestness gives you recurring headaches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. from one H to another... your blog already made me cry

    ReplyDelete
  6. It being one chiefe project of that ould deluder, Satan, to keepe men from the knowledge of the Scriptures, as in former times by keeping them in an unknowne tongue, that learning may not be buried in the grave of our fathers in the church and commonwealth, the Lord assisting our endeavors.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Followers