Thursday, December 18, 2008

last night at Hampshire until next September

Today was not that interesting, but I did finish all of my work, and that was gratifying. I was quite lazy. After I sent in the last paper, I lay on the couch and wondered what to do. There was music playing that I had put on. It was a moment of stillness. Beryl came by and asked me questions. I didn’t know what to say.

I was online and I noticed that the girl I mentioned in the other entry was there too. I decided to talk to her, and I was very open about what I thought. Meeting her was something that counted to me, although I admit, I was inclined to feel that way. Well, that is enough about that.

Pete and Kristin came by and we drank beers. We listened to Tom Petty and some other artists. Ben talked about when we drove to State College in PA and he had an accident…it was a great story. That was a different time.

Ben says that I don’t care about these things. I care very much. I don’t know how to prove it. You can take my word for it. Ben says to use decadent vocabulary. I’ll work on that. Towards the end of the evening we talked about our love lives. Well, I didn’t talk very much because I don’t have many things to say anymore…although things will come up.

We had a conversation about the quality of Hampshire. The evening was interesting because we were drinking and the conversation went in directions it usually doesn’t. Tomorrow at this time I’ll be in Pennsylvania.

1 comment:

  1. Ben sounds like a funny guy. I wonder why you don't take his advice on the decadence.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Followers